READY TO SIGN UP? YOU’LL MAKE OUR INBOX’S DAY.
NEED MORE DETAIL?
Here’s the DL on our 12 Session Personal Training + Running Analysis MARATHON PR-OGRAM:
Looking to PR or even BQ your fall marathon? Don’t spend another training cycle just running more. Run smarter. And that means getting STRONGER.
Why is this better than a class? It’s COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED TO YOU, your body, your form, your goals, your strengths, and your weaknesses. You’ll get 100% of our full attention. (Whether you like it or not!)
Why work out w a PT? We are the musculoskeletal and biomechanic specialists. We understand how the body moves better than anyone else, and can identify and address inefficiencies and imbalances. If you have underlying issues, we can spot them before they become a problem (or injury).
If you want to run faster, you have to do more than run. You HAVE to get stronger. You’ve heard that a bajillion times, but have you actually done it? Here’s your opportunity!
- TWELVE (12!!!) 45-min one-one-one sessions with a Doctor of Physical Therapy that cover:
- Running form analysis (includes video, observation + detailed written report) and full body evaluation to pinpoint weaknesses and inefficiencies in form
- Customized program development
- Consultation with coach and evaluation of training plan to incorporate sessions on the best days to compliment your runs
- (10) personal training sessions with a strength focus. (You will move in multiple planes of motion and lift heavy things!)
- Final assessment and repeat running form analysis
How much will this set me back?
It won’t — if you look at it in the sense that this program WILL move you forward, closer to your PR. It will make you stronger, more efficient and therefore, put you in a better position to nail your goal.
In terms of dollars — the cost is $1,500 if paid in full up front (Venmo preferred) or 3 installments of $550. THAT’S 35% OFF OUR USUAL RATES. THAT’S BANANAS. Plus, program participants get 20% cryotherapy and compression sleeves for recovery. That’s still a hefty chunk of change — we get that. But when you look at this as a way to get to the next level, injury free, not only for your current race, but for the long haul in your running career, what’s that worth?